Account Executive: Inside Sales/Inbound
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
We are looking to add a high energy and self-starter to our team. One that displays a passion to become an expert in serving and cross selling additional services to clients, retaining clients as well as a drive to improve professionally.
We're able to keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
Role & Responsibilities
• Convert qualified Vanco prospects to clients.
• Create qualified pipeline opportunities from inbound inquiries via phone and email.
• Outreach via phone and e-mail to qualified opportunities as assigned by the Sales Development Representative & Marketing Teams
• Make 40 outbound calls per day and receive and handle inbound calls as received.
• Create and respond to email communications
• Deliver and close sales framework / presentations
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years' sales or client management experience
• Prior experience in financial services industry preferred
• Prepared to engage the customer in a full service consultative cross sale and education session
• Ability to listen to customer needs and to translate company solutions into customer benefits
• Competitive base salary plus commission
• 100% Employer paid benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & AD&D)
• 401K Company match effective on date of hire
• Unlimited Flexible PTO policy & Paid Holidays
• Casual Dress Code
• On-site Gym