At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
We are looking to add a high energy and self-starter to our team. One that displays a passion to become an expert in serving and cross selling additional services to clients, retaining clients as well as a drive to improve professionally.
We're able to keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
Role & Responsibilities
• Portfolio Management with a focus on retention & growth of assigned clients
• Cross sell new products per quota plan.
• Manage a portfolio of 2,500 – 5,000 clients.
• Conduct client business reviews
• Share best practices between clients to encourage improved utilization of products and services and to reinforce the value that we bring to our clients.
• Support the organization to solve customer issues and allow quick problem resolution. Enlist resources within the company, including the Client Services team, to resolve customer issues.
• Make 40 outbound calls per day and receive and handle 10 inbound cross sell referral calls per day.
• Create and respond to email communications
• Deliver and close sales framework / presentations
• Minimum of 2 years sales or client management experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Prior experience in financial services industry preferred
• Prior customer service and/or sales experience preferred
• Proven results and strong desire to succeed
• Excellent phone skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Proficient with MS Office
• Competitive base salary plus commission
• 100% Employer paid benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & AD&D)
• 401K Company match effective on date of hire
• Unlimited Flexible PTO policy & Paid Holidays
• Casual Dress Code
• On-site Gym