Partner Relationship Specialist
- - Customer Service
- Bloomington, MN, USA
- Full Time
Partner Relationship Specialist
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
Vanco has over 18 years of experience processing electronic transactions and currently serves more than 23,000 clients nationwide from a variety of industries. Our company has earned a reputation as a trusted industry leader by offering services that combine an unparalleled mix of technology, security, confidentiality, and superior customer service.
This position will report to the Director of Client Services in our Bloomington office.
Success Metrics – Partner Client Support
• Provide support to partners at a consistent, high level to ensure partner satisfaction with Vanco's service levels. Maintain service at or above mutually agreed upon service levels.
• Handle service issues so that Partner Relationship Managers can focus on growing the revenue with each partner relationship rather than spending time on service issues.
• Track and provide reporting on the number, nature and status of service requests from partners and their clients.
Role & Responsibilities
• Act as a liaison for our Partners with Client Services, Compliance, Finance/pricing, Operations, and others as necessary.
• Partner closely with our Client Services team
• Respond to inbound communications from Partners
• Make outbound follow-up calls to Partners to maintain open communication
• Monitor Partner/Client interactions with other internal teams
• Establish and maintain Service Level Agreements for internal partners as well as external partners
• Create partner specific/task specific SLAs and ensure compliance with agreed upon SLAs
• Develop and maintain tracking process for all Partner contact, questions and issues.
• Provide reporting of Partner interactions to management on a regular basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 40 Hours per week
• Ability to build strong, long term relationships with internal and external Partners.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to streamline processes to make them most efficient
• 2-4 year degree or equivalent experience related to a call center/customer service environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in creating cooperative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
• Preferred experience working with MS Office Suite Technology
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly and complete tasks both independently and as a team
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 125061