Sales Development Representative (SDR); Inside Sales/Outbound
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
We are looking to add a high energy and self-starter to our team. One that displays a passion to become an expert in serving and cross selling additional services to clients, retaining clients as well as a drive to improve professionally.
We're able to keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
Role & Responsibilities
• Own outbound sales development activities including cold calling and emailing target accounts
• Drive new business by prospecting and producing new opportunities for Inside Sales
• Proactively generate call lists from Marketing and other sources
• Daily partnership with Inside Sales on the qualified opportunities
• Attend internal meetings on product updates and new features/functionality
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Sales development within business development, account management, high volume inside sales, ideally within the payment and/or card processing industry
• BA/BS preferred; ideal educational focus in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
• Proven results utilizing sales tracking systems and specific experience with Salesforce.com preferred
• Fluent in the use of sales management technologies including CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), inbound marketing automation, dashboard and reporting tools, sales automation technologies
• Ability to provide detailed reports and analysis of planned work, actual work completed, and work that is forecasted to be completed
• Proficient with MS Office
• Competitive base salary plus commission
• 100% Employer paid benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & AD&D)
• 401K Company match effective on date of hire
• Unlimited Flexible PTO policy & Paid Holidays
• Casual Dress Code
• On-site Gym