Vanco’s "Why" statement is, We serve those who enrich our communities. We serve more than 45,000 non-profit, churches, private child care providers and K-12 organizations. Don’t just take our word for it, hear what our customers have to say; here , here and here. The stories that these community organizations have about making a difference around them are incredible. You could be part of their story and help organizations that are trying to make a difference with our services.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
· Clearly Care
· Own It
· Have Grit
Do you have a passion for Faith based organizations and Non-Profits? Are you excited about a high growth, fast-paced organization that is making an impact in our communities? Vanco is looking for a proven Account Executive who can position and communicate the value of our product to a range of stakeholders and play an integral part in our continued sales success to join our Faith Sales team. This is a quota carrying role, where primary responsibilities are focused on acquiring new clients, and managing the full sales cycle. In this role you will be expected to communicate the value and benefit of our solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Prospect for and qualify new customers
- Meets or exceeds sales goals and objectives by closing new business
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from start to finish
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs throughout the sales process
- Effectively articulate and demonstrate Vanco’s capabilities for payment processing integrated with church management systems.
- Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover prospect challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Maintain relevant information in Salesforce and other sales tools.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience preferably related to selling SaaS, technology platforms and or other related sales experience
- Working knowledge of church and/or Non-Profit, Fundraising operations and technology preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Highly motivated and well-developed business acumen.
- Experience in consultative selling in complex environments.
- Intuitive sense of required steps to close business and gain customer validation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the full sales cycle effectively coordinating all aspects of the sale with the ability to negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be success motivated.
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results.
- Experience with SFDC & Salesloft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function, as well as cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Client Success, Client Adoption, and Product Development.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and successful with very little direction
- Well versed in selling remotely
What we offer:
- Mission-forward products that have high commercial success married with high impact on our communitie
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
For remote positions, employees must reside in one of the following locations:
AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NJ, NH, NV, NY, OH (non-sales positions only), OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI. All other states are not in consideration for this role at this time.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1720905