- - Human Resources
- Bloomington, MN, USA
- Full Time
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
Vanco has over 18 years of experience processing electronic transactions and currently serves more than 23,000 clients nationwide from a variety of industries. Our company has earned a reputation as a trusted industry leader by offering services that combine an unparalleled mix of technology, security, confidentiality, and superior customer service.
The Position Summary
The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activates for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of our Minnesota office.
Role & Responsibilities
• Assist in database management and data entry using HubSpot and SFDC
• Schedule interviews and conference rooms for on-site interviews as directed by HR
• Assist with collection of new hire paperwork from new employees during onboarding process
• Exercise discretion, solve problems and handle confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
• Assist with planning and coordination of company meetings and events
• Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail and packages
• Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items
• Replenish snacks, drinks and coffee supplies as needed
• Maintain a professional appearance of common areas, including conference rooms, lobby and kitchen areas
• Answer incoming calls and assume receptionist duties when needed
• Greet visitors and maintain visitor log
• College Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years in office administration and familiarity with office operations and practices
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong web researcher
• Proficiency with:
- MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- HubSpot, SFDC
- Ability to set up and facilitate Zoom meetings
- General Office Equipment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 127980