- - IT
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We're able to attract top-level talent'and keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
We are seeking a BI Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. This position will be responsible for analyzing and designing data extracts, transformations and loading of key transactional data into our enterprise data warehouse. Ideal candidates will have experience in SQL (MySQL preferred), scripting and report design. This position is critical to Vanco's success and requires a highly motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills.
Role & Responsibilities
• Focus will be to analyze, design, develop and support data transformation and reporting tools
• Proactively monitor services to ensure accuracy and optimal performance
• Provide technical leadership on projects
• Research of new technology and engineering best practices
• Must be able to work closely with other Vanco teams, including development, operations, client support and finance
• Understand and support delivery of 24/7 operations
• 2-5+ years working in a data transformation role
• Strong knowledge of database systems including MySQL, Mongo or similar
• Scripting and/or programming experience
• Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills
• Ability to take simple requirements and requests and deliver comprehensive solutions
• Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities
• Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems
• Must have strong communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities
• MySQL, Mongo and other database skills
• Operational scripting and job/task management
• Experience with high level reporting tools such as Jasper and SiSense
• Experience with Linux operating systems
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 128317