Business Systems Manager
Are you looking to join a fast-growing team at a successful, value-driven growth company? Would you flourish in a role where you can leverage both technical skills and corporate experience to help advance business operations? Are you eager to design, implement, and support systems that blend human and automated processes, making work easier and more productive for employees around your entire company? If all of this makes you excited, read onThis job’s for you!
Vanco is currently hiring for a Business Systems Manager, with a heavy focus on Salesforce automation, which is a New Role added to our growing, Data/Business Analysis team that will contribute to our company growth and business needs. This role will Manage small team and is a Remote opportunity.
The Business Systems and Analytics team is responsible for owning the data, systems, and process automation strategy for Vanco. We are a diverse group with many different skills (Engineers, Sys Admins, Analysts, and more!) but share a common focus on ensuring that Vanco is always improving the way we manage the business. This team functions as a service unit to every other team in the company and loves continual process improvement, data driven decisions, and working on many different types of projects.
As the Business Systems Manager, you will help drive innovation to Vanco’s business operations while providing best-in-class support to employees from a wide variety of teams. You will lead a team that manages a variety of business systems, starting with Salesforce. You’ll oversee day-to-day administration (system access, support, training, and maintenance) and partner with other teams to identify needs for future functionality. You’ll collaborate closely with our team of developers to translate business requirements into technical solutions, and project manage testing and implementation of new system functionality. You’ll collaborate closely with our Go-To-Market Operations team, FP&A, and Revenue Operations. You’ll balance the fast-paced, ad hoc environment of system support with strategic process improvement work.
Who you are
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or related field
- 4+ years experience in Salesforce including backend development and/or process automation Certified Salesforce Administrator required, Advanced Admin and/or Developer preferred
- 4+ years of system implementation experience and knowledge of owning techno-functional deliverables in a project, including functional design and QA
- Exceptional ability to partner with business stakeholders, identify business requirements, and design technical solutions
- Project/product management experience, preferably with lean-agile approach
- Experience with systems administration in a wide range of business systems (Zendesk, Hubspot, Jira, Monday, etc)
- Knowledge of data management principles
- Solid team-building and communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, portfolio prioritization experience, and accountability required
What we offer
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.