Client Adoption Specialist
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
* Clearly Care
* Own It
* Have Grit
Client Adoption Specialist
Do you have a passion for partnering with clients for success? As a Client Adoption Specialist for our Childcare line of business, you will apply domain, product and account management expertise throughout ongoing engagement with the client. You will be responsible for product adoption, client experience and ultimately client retention.
In this role, you will be working cross-functionally, being empowered to marshal organizational resources to promote the successful adoption of our solutions, or to resolve troublesome customer issues by identifying and targeting root causes, while balancing the financial realities and strategic goals of the company.
As a Client Adoption Specialist, you will lead in three key areas: Adoption, Retention, and Cross-sell / Upsell across a broad book of business.
What you’ll be doing:
Day to day you will:
* Onboard new clients
* Drive client adoption and success
* Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within an assigned client base
* Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speaking with clients about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
* Resolve client issues
* Work closely with Product and Development on identification and tracking of feature enhancement requests and bugs
* Manage client expectations during production release cycles
* Work with clients and key internal department leaders to drive the design and short/long-term roadmap of our product
* Gather, analyze, and disseminate client data/feedback
* Perform other duties as assigned or required
Who you are:
* At least 2 years of customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, Corporate Training, or Project Management role.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to operate in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
* Excellent time-management, organization, and project management skills.
* A passion for user/consumer experience, analytics, product, and technology.
* Technically minded but solutions oriented.
* At ease demonstrating product functionality with the ability to provide a comprehensive overview of key business use cases.
* Have a creative, innovative, and entrepreneurial attitude.
* Experience with a CRM system (preferably, Salesforce).
What we offer:
* While this role will be based in Las Vegas, NV, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
* 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
* Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
* Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
* Paid days off to Volunteer
* 401(k) Plan with employer match
* Competitive benefits and pay
* Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
* Ongoing professional development opportunities
* Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Reference #: 696490