Client Success Partner - Vanco Food
We have an exciting announcement regarding the opening of a Client Success Partner position for Vanco Food Services Solutions. Vanco offers a critical food service point of sale system for the education and private catering markets. We are looking for a Client Success Partner that wishes to make an impact on community organizations engaged in providing meal services and food for our K-12 market while growing their career at the same time.
A bit about us
Vanco’s "Why" statement is, We serve those who enrich our communities. 1) That "why" statement itself is unique and 2) we mean it. We serve more than 45,000 non-profit, churches, private child care providers and K-12 organizations. Don’t just take our word for it, hear what our customers have to say; here, here and here. The stories that these community organizations have about making a difference around them are incredible. You could be part of their story and help organizations that are trying to make a difference with our services.
We have found a significant opportunity persists to take advantage of the growth happening in the K12 Food Service market and believe that Vanco is well positioned to take advantage of the following market trends:
- As school districts return to normal operations after covid, we are seeing an upsurge in the number of schools in need of food service software solutions.
- Strong K12 growth potential due to increased federal and state funding available for supplemental school programs to close learning gaps.
- Existing solutions are not meeting expectations of parent first solutions with a modern user experience and custom reporting for providers.
Based on these trends, we now feel we are in position to create success and want to find the team members that are ready to accept this challenge. The ideal candidate possesses the following in their DNA:
- They are passionate about Vanco and the impact the organization is trying to make by serving those that are serving their community.
- Is a naturally curious person and wants to understand why.
- Has an infectious positive attitude, even when things may not be going their way.
- Being a part of a high performing team motivates them to want to set the bar even higher.
Your job charter:
- Lead and own a ~$1M renewal book of business focused on our Vanco Food Service Solutions
- Contact existing clients throughout the year to ensure we are maintaining a high level of client satisfaction across the base.
- Engage in discovery with clients not currently leveraging the other solutions Vanco offers, in an effort to generate warm, qualified, sales leads for our sales team on which to follow up.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within an assigned client base
- Assist clients with best practices across the calendar year (Back to School start up, End of Year prep for following year, etc.)
- Maintain a deep understanding of our Food Service Solution products and engage clients as a product expert when required.
- Speak with clients about the most relevant features/functions for their specific business needs
- Surface identified client issues internally in an effort to resolve those issues.
- Work closely with Product and Development on the identification and tracking of feature enhancement requests and bugs based on client input.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify specific client communications and campaigns that will help drive value for our existing clients.
- Manage client expectations during production release cycles
- Gather, analyze, and disseminate client data/feedback
Who you are:
· At least 3 years of customer facing experience in a Sales, Customer Success, or Account Management role.
· Experience with Point of Sales solutions a plus (not required though).
· Experience with SaaS solutions also a plus.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong Microsoft Office Skills.
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
· Passion for problem solving / self-directed work.
· Excellent time-management, organization, and project management skills.
· A passion for user/consumer experience, analytics, product, and technology.
· Technically minded but solutions oriented.
· At ease demonstrating product functionality with the ability to provide a comprehensive overview of key business use cases.
· Have a creative, innovative, and entrepreneurial attitude.
· Experience with a CRM system (preferably, Salesforce).
· Associate’s Degree or higher required (any field).
What we offer:
· This role will be remote as our team is currently working from home while we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from our offices on a volunteer basis. (When remote, suitable work environments are required for video conferencing and at-home work).
· 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
· Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
· Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
· Paid days off to Volunteer
· 401(k) Plan with employer match
· Competitive benefits and pay
· Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
· Ongoing professional development opportunities
· Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
We must distinguish ourselves. Our message needs to be tight, differentiated, impactful and customer-centric. Delivery of this to the market is what makes this such a crucial new role.
If you have a passion for helping organizations make an impact in their community and enjoy a big challenge, let’s have a conversation.
We have an aggressive timeframe and want to have the right teammate join Vanco. If you would like to be considered for an interview, please apply immediately.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.