- - IT
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We're able to attract top-level talent'and keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
We are seeking an Compliance Manager to join our IT team. This position will be responsible to ensure the company is operating in full compliance of all PCI Regulations. In addition, this role will create internal controls and policies to ensure the safeguarding of all information technology processes.
Role & Responsibilities
• Serve as subject matter expert on compliance controls
• Design, enhance, and operate processes for PCI-DSS compliance activities throughout the year.
• Perform internal PCI-DSS assessment activities
• Leverage common security tools to institute, configure, and manage automated compliance monitoring
• Proactively identify compliance issues through ongoing compliance management testing and validation
• Request and review evidence provided for validation of compliance
• Partner with IT, Application, Infrastructure, and security to minimize payment card scope for existing systems and new capabilities or enhancements
• Interface directly with external PCI qualified security assessors during annual audits
• Participate in timely responses to regulatory exams and internal audits requests.
• Stay apprised of regulatory matters and developments through reading, research, and training through online webinars and conferences when appropriate.
• 5+ years of compliance, auditing / testing experience including experience developing and communicating test plans and results.
• Financial services experience strongly preferred; with emphasis on Information Technology and PCI DSS with a working knowledge of regulation requirements.
• Ability to learn new processes, systems and controls quickly, adding immediate value with, on occasion, limited training or resources.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Ability to test using multiple techniques; including sample testing and data analysis.
• Ability to quickly develop and build new relationships.
• Bachelors' degree in business or a related major.
• Attention to detail and superior written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to simultaneously accomplish multiple tasks assignments and prioritize work as needed to meet business needs.
• Basic understanding of network fundamentals
• Current CISSP, ISA or QSA a plus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 137836