- - Marketing
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We're able to attract top-level talent'and keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
The Content Manager is responsible for creating compelling content and being "the voice" of the company through the materials created. The manager will be expected to use creativity and imagination in developing anything from a product overview to specialized bulletin inserts that encourage e-Giving adoption by church members. Join a team that works well together and delivers an amazing amount of high-quality work that makes it easier for churchgoers and churches to make a difference for everyone they serve.
• Accountable for all content marketing initiatives, including emails, landing pages, blogs, webinars, case studies, white papers, videos, articles, ads for industry publications, internal communications and more
• Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
• Create audience-specific content that will drive traffic, engagement, leads and then optimize the path to conversion to sales and customer retention
• Conduct competitive reviews to understand what our competitors are discussing and what topics are trending with our target audience
• Conduct customer interviews to understand challenges and needs and identify opportunities to help churches engage members and increase adoption
• Proactively research and engage with customers, industry influencers and product, sales and other department experts to ensure relevant and powerful messaging
• Possess strong understanding of SEO principles and ability to create content categorization, structure, distribution and measurement
• Support development and management of editorial governance and brand guidelines so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
• Create and maintain editorial calendar and manage deliverables from third-party contractors and agencies as necessary
• Support executive presentations and speaking opportunities, interviews and media articles
• Develop a comprehensive social communications strategy that promotes social engagement and monitors social interactions that can be used to guide content creation and value messaging
• 4-year degree in communications or closely related field
• 5-7 years marketing, journalism, or related experience
• Outstanding writing skills -- B2B/B2C writing and marketing communications as well as ability to write persuasive, believable and usable copy that will boost website and email conversion rates
• Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
• Motivation to be a self-starter who can work across departments to maintain consistent messaging and identify challenges, opportunities and solutions to improve content deliverables
• Ability to analyze content performance
• Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, HubSpot and the top social channels – basic HTML skills preferred
• Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
• Great Interpersonal skills, interacting with persons of various social, cultural, religious and educational backgrounds
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 129079