- - Human Resources
- Bloomington, MN, USA
- Full Time
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
Vanco has over 18 years of experience processing electronic transactions and currently serves more than 23,000 clients nationwide from a variety of industries. Our company has earned a reputation as a trusted industry leader by offering services that combine an unparalleled mix of technology, security, confidentiality, and superior customer service.
The Position Summary
This Corporate Recruiter will successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing excellent customer service. They are responsible for following internal recruiting cycle for every position assigned. This includes but is not limited to: understanding job profile, screening resumes, managing & conducting interviews, coordinating logistics and providing feedback to hiring manager.
Role & Responsibilities
• Connect and work with hiring managers and the executive team on searches and ensure we are finding the right talent
• Identify potential candidates through the use of Linkedin Boolean searches, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, web sourcing, etc.
• Primary contact for all recruiting vendors
• Proactively research and generate new/creative sourcing ideas
• Keep abreast of trends, developments and industry activity; know the competitive landscape and provide relevant information feeds to the business
• Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with candidates
• Ability to create and maintaining department metrics to ensure we are analyzing all aspects of the recruiting and hiring process
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintaining rapport
• Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using job sites
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
• Partner with the Human Resources team to avoid legal challenges and also understand current employment law practices
• Manage and update company's applicant tracking system (ATS) and other internal documents as needed to ensure efficient and open communication
• Scheduling and coordinating interviews within the full spectrum of US Time Zones
• Perform other duties as assigned or required
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/Business Marketing or related field preferred
• 3-5 years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting. Technical recruiting experience a plus.
• 3-5 years of experience with job boards including Indeed and LinkedIn Recruiter
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to engage candidates by phone and email
• Current with social technologies, sourcing methodologies and tools
• Creative thinking to continuously come up with innovative ways of identifying, connecting and engaging with candidates
• Ability to prioritize the workload and deliver under tight deadlines
• Proven ability to adapt to various groups and establish common ground to effectively influence others
• Exceptional recruiting business acumen including how to screen and sell candidates
• Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
• Detail-oriented and creative when it comes to improving our processes
• Lever experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
• Ability to work independently and as a team player and be very proactive
• General knowledge of employment best practices and compliance laws
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google applications
• Ability to work well under pressure and with multiple personalities, changing schedules, prioritizing and unexpected events
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 139378