- - Marketing
- Bloomington, MN, USA
- Full Time
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We're able to attract top-level talent'and keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
The Creative Director is responsible for developing creative guidelines and directing creative work, including print collateral, websites, email campaigns, advertising, and many related tasks. In addition, they are responsible for PR, Media and Corporate communications.
• Collaborate with SVP of Marketing and cross-functional teams to develop and manage branding strategies, messaging framework and identity for all products, and creating a compelling sell-in story for our clients
• Management of: Content Manager / Graphic Designer / Event Coordinator / Video production
• Manage the creative process from concept to completion, to include the management of the production schedule
• Manage creative for brand guides, infographics, tradeshow materials, websites, social media accounts, etc.
• Manage development for existing and new brands, including timelines, and budgets; collaborate with cross-functional teams to oversee products and marketing rollouts
• Lead, in partnership with Product, the creative concepting for new product launches from ideation to campaign theme to execution across core touchpoints
• Developing creative calendar and leading development initiatives to promote the company's story across multiple channels
• Works with marketing team members and various business partners to develop and deliver targeted content and collateral including presentations, websites, video production, email campaigns, and case studies with a wide range of contributors and delivery mechanisms
• Serves as day-to-day marketing contact to business partners and Product Management team to align go-to-market strategies and tactics with the product roadmap for new and existing products
• Leverages research, data, and insights to build out campaign plans, clearly identifying target client segments, markets, and sales channels that will drive greatest revenue and adoption
• Leading and actively participating in product launches and project management
• Engaging with product team and marketing team owners to develop campaigns
• Providing measurement and analysis of marketing campaign performance results
• Ensuring alignment of messaging and collateral development with overall corporate branding, story arc, and identity
• Defining and creating various marketing materials and collateral to be used across multiple media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration
• Managing vendors, including agencies, to strategically plan and deliver on PR and social media initiatives within schedule and budget
• Support development and management of editorial governance and brand guidelines so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or closely related field
• 10+ years marketing, journalism, or related experience
• Experience in brand management that includes planning, budgeting, financial management analysis, and reporting.
• Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
• Great Interpersonal skills, interacting with persons of various social, cultural, religious and educational backgrounds
• Outstanding writing skills -- B2B/B2C writing and marketing communications as well as ability to write persuasive, believable and usable copy that will boost website and email conversion rates
• Motivation to be a self-starter who can work across departments to maintain consistent messaging and identify challenges, opportunities and solutions to improve content deliverables
• General understanding of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to inspect and ensure images quality for pre-press.
• Understanding of a creative workflow process, including schedule management in an in-house marketing environment.
• Strong production knowledge
• Ability to analyze content performance
• Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, HubSpot and the top social channels
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 137736