Demand Generation Manager (Remote)
Who Is Vanco?
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits, schools and child care programs. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
· Clearly Care
· Own It
· Have Grit
Do you have a passion for mapping out marketing strategy and managing projects to deliver marketing campaigns? Are you a strong communicator and comfortable being analytical and strategic? Vanco is seeking candidates for the position of Demand Generation Manager to help us grow our business within the communities we serve. Our team is looking for a creative Demand Generation Manager to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for a range of products serving community organizations.
As a Marketing team, we are passionate about getting the right people on the bus. We focus on hiring for a combination of expertise and experience, growth mindset, work ethic and a commitment to serving on a team - we have high standards for talented team-players who want to do great work together. We believe in open communications, speaking truthfully and respectfully, owning our challenges and our opportunities, and putting in the work to get the job done right. Vanco is passionate about delivering differentiated products and services to our customers through a company culture that treats our clients, partners, and each other with the highest level of integrity and respect.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with internal marketing team, briefing external agencies and freelancers, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of campaigns. You will work closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales team and the General Managers of our business unites on managing priorities, spend and schedules.
What you’ll be doing:
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that marketing campaigns achieve their objectives. You will work to create, execute, monitor and optimize the performance of demand generation campaigns, providing leads required to achieve sales goals for assigned markets.
- Work closely with stakeholders to build comprehensive marketing initiatives and programs serving both prospects and customers’ expanded use of our products.
- Manage integrated marketing programs including email, social, display and webinars
- Create and execute A/B testing plans to drive campaign optimization decisions across all channels
- Make recommendations and continuously refine the marketing mix to drive the best results
- Collaborate with the marketing teams to build persona-based buyer journeys, align campaign strategies to the buyer journey and customer lifecycle.
- Intake creative briefs from internal team members, working to identify campaign messages, target audiences, campaign calendars, content maps and execution plans, executing on creative briefs in partnership with other marketing team members.
- Developing and executing short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline
- Design, organize and recommend an optimal campaign inside budget constraints
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of lead generation, cross-sell, and retargeting campaigns lead-nurturing programs using our marketing automation tool, HubSpot.
- Work with team to coordinate implementation of effective campaign tracking for measurement of results
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our performance channels by measuring cost of customer acquisition
- Delivering performance reports to leadership and departments you partner with
- Excellent organizational skills to manage and organize multiple high priority campaigns and projects
- Identifying new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Assuring buy-in and budget support from senior leadership and stakeholders
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working in Marketing in a related role responsible for campaign management, lead and demand gen marketing automation.
- Experience strategy for and oversight of demand generation programs and overseeing simultaneous campaigns
- Significant experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation system (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.) to know how to design and strategically execute on launching lead and demand generation programs
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Demonstrated experience working in a data-driven role(s) and mindset
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively within a team and organization, working well cross-functionally and able to form strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong prioritization skills and strategic decision making to determine the highest impact near-term and long-term marketing opportunities.
- Exceptional problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Seeks out and adopts learning and best practices and innovates with a test and learn mindset to drive our success.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Reference #: 1388463