Director, Digital Marketing
Meet Vanco - We are a software company who provides businesses, faith-based organizations, nonprofits, and educational institutions a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits, and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Do you have a passion for uniting strategy, creativity, and measurement to drive business impact for a digitally driven marketing team? Digital marketing is critical to our customer and buyer journey across all of our software platforms, and we are looking for an experienced candidate to take on a new leadership role at our fast-growing company that will touch 1 Billion lives by 2030.
Vanco is excited to expand our Marketing team by adding a Director of Digital Marketing to support the lead and demand generation to the communities we serve. This role can be based in either our Bloomington, MN office, our Atlanta, GA Office, or Remote within the U.S.
As a Marketing team, we are passionate about getting the right people on the bus. We focus hiring for a combination of expertise and experience, growth mindset, work ethic and a commitment to fun - we have high standards for talented team-players who want to do great work together. We believe in open communications, speaking truthfully and respectfully, owning our challenges and our opportunities, and putting in the exciting and sometimes painful work to get the job done right. Vanco is passionate about delivering differentiated products and services through a company culture that treats clients, partners and each other with the highest level of integrity and respect.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing both the strategy and the team who own developing and accelerating growth for our Faith, Education and Child Care markets. You will oversee the team who runs the inbound and outbound marketing programs for Vanco, including paid search and media PPC advertising, SEO, email marketing, events and more. Your team of dynamic marketers shepherd our marketing programs from concept to reality, working with content writers, designers, digital builders and stakeholders from all parts of the company, to create compelling marketing content and programs aligned to resonate with the buyers within each of our markets at each phase of the marketing and sales journey.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a group of team members to allocate, invest, and optimize the performance marketing budget across all channels to meet our business pipeline and revenue targets
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our performance channels
- Create a culture of relentless experimentation to drive our success
- Oversee and grow a strong digital growth, lead and demand generation team to support the needs of the business and to increase the number of qualified opportunities
- Lead team to develop strong demand generation strategy and initiatives to drive new pipeline opportunities
- Improve operational process and reporting related to inbound and outbound marketing programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend.
- Help to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system (HubSpot) through well-executed growth and acquisition marketing strategies
- Work with your team of marketing managers and digital marketing specialists to develop and promote marketing campaigns to drive awareness and interest
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, helping surface insights and presenting results clearly internally.
- Lead a strong team, retain, and attract top talent, create or modify processes and build out a strong culture of data-driven marketing.
- Will also lead the team that coordinates our participation in tradeshows and events.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience with performance/growth marketing, where a marketing quota for qualified leads has been required
- 2+ years of marketing experience in SaaS
- 3+ years of direct oversight of marketing efforts or staff within content, creative and marketing technology roles. Ideal candidate will have strong collaboration and project oversight with all three and leadership over one or more.
- 5+ years of team leadership & people management experience
- Track record of growing marketing investment and showing ROI
- Exceptional problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Experience with HubSpot (or equivalent marketing automation tool) and Salesforce CRM, paid, organic, email and social marketing channels and technologies.
- Willingness to be deep in the details while also being able to create and communicate higher level strategy
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively across the organization, working well cross-functionally and able to form strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience with planning for or participating in professional events and tradeshows a plus
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Reference #: 792168