Giving Sales Consultant
- - Sales
- Bloomington, MN, USA
- Full Time
Giving Sales Consultant
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We're able to attract top-level talent'and keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager and will be based in our Bloomington Office
Role & Responsibilities
• Convert qualified Vanco prospects to clients.
• Responding to and developing MQL's and incoming que line calls, managing a pipeline and acquiring new church clients.
• Managing or facilitating MQL's requests– convert to pipeline, answer general sales questions, present to Giving Coach Team, and transfer to Client Services.
• Manage activity and document communication with prospects and new clients within each client record.
• Share best practices with other team members and continuously work to develop communication and selling skills in addition to Vanco product/services, industry and competitor knowledge.
• Be an active team player on the sales team and throughout the company to meet company objectives.
• Create a positive and professional impression on prospective Vanco clients.
• Express confidence that we will ensure their success in using the services they have purchased.
• Build a strong relationship between the clients and our company.
• Convey a sense of urgency to help clients successfully begin to use additional Vanco services
• Talk time outbound/inbound 2.5 hours per day
• 35 engagements per day to include outbound dials & emails
• Respond to leads within 2 hours
• Present proposals over the phone
• Consistent pipeline management
• Manage daily calendar
• Update CRM for all activities daily
• Coaching and development sessions
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years of retail sales experience
• Proven results and strong desire to succeed
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal (primarily via phone) and written (primarily via email).
• High energy and self-starter. Motivated and able to work independently.
• Displays a passion to become an expert in serving and cross selling additional services to clients, retaining clients as well as a drive to improve professionally.
• Prepared to engage the customer in a full service consultative cross sale and education session.
• Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and succeed in a business-to-business environment.
• Ability to listen to customer needs and to translate company solutions into customer benefits.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 128318