Head of Sales - Child Care
We have an exciting announcement regarding the opening of a head of child care sales position! Vanco is heavily investing into the growth of the child care market and is looking for a sales leader that is looking to make an impact for community organizations while growing their career.
A bit about us
Vanco’s "Why" statement is, We serve those who enrich our communities. 1) That "why" statement itself is unique and 2) we mean it. We serve more than 45,000 non-profit, churches, private child care providers and K-12 organizations. Don’t just take our word for it, hear what our customers have to say; here, here and here. The stories that these community organizations have about making a difference around them are incredible. You could be part of their story and help organizations that are trying to make a difference with our services.
We have found a significant opportunity persists to take advantage of the growth happening in the child care market and believe that Vanco is well positioned to take advantage of the following market trends:
- Large private child care growth due to an upsurge in the number of daycares and corporate-vendor partnerships, driven by programs to increase women in the workforce.
- Strong K12 growth potential due to increased federal and state funding available for supplemental school programs to close learning gaps.
- Existing solutions are not meeting expectations of parent first solutions with a modern user experience and custom reporting for providers.
Based on these trends, we now feel we are in position to create success and want to find the team members that are ready to accept this challenge.
The ideal candidate possesses the following in their DNA:
- They are passionate about Vanco and the impact the organization is trying to make by serving those that are serving their community.
- Is a naturally curious person and wants to understand why.
- Has an infectious positive attitude, even when things may not be going their way.
- Being a part of a high performing team motivates them to want to set the bar even higher.
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Sales and we are flexible with your working location. Our primary offices are located in Bloomington, MN and Atlanta, GA. You will partner closely with our Marketing, Product Development, Client Underwriting, Partner Development and Leadership teams to ensure goal alignment across the organization. We are a pretty fun group that takes performance and teamwork very seriously.
Your job charter:
* Create and foster clear performance goals to create accountability and encourage all team members to be top performers.
* Lead and coach a team of sales representatives:
o Conduct one-on-one coaching and pipeline review sessions with each sales representative to identify opportunities to maximize closed deals.
o Lead regular group sessions with the sales team to discuss opportunities to improve performance and introduce changes to products and processes.
o Ensure quality prospect contacts through call guide development, sales training, and the development & monitoring of sales team.
* Create a hiring profile that aligns with Vanco’s value and the market and hiring additional team members with that profile.
* Establish and track a manageable set of activity and productivity metrics for the team.
* Partner with Marketing to improve lead generation, inbound/channel support and conversion.
* Provide strategic direction, assist management to develop go-to-market plans, and coordinate internal company resources to meet and exceed revenue goals.
Who you are:
* You have your BA/BS; ideally in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
* You have 5+ years of experience within high volume sales, business development or account management, ideally within the payment and/or card processing industry. Education SaaS sales experience is a bonus.
* You have 5+ years of inside/outside sales management, leading a team of inside/outside sales representatives, experience with adding team headcount and new account development.
* You have worked successfully within a high velocity, marketing qualified lead (MQL) driven environment.
* You have accomplished great things in sales management in the payments/technology industry or similar and you can provide measurable results.
* You are comfortable using CRMs (Salesforce.com preferred), inbound marketing automation, dashboard and reporting tools (including Microsoft Excel) and sales automation technologies.
* You prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines.
* You show exceptional strategic thinking skills and the ability to establish standard processes and KPIs.
* You communicate effectively and encourage partnerships with stakeholders up to and including senior leadership.
* You have strong leadership skills that include negotiation, conflict management, influencing, facilitation, collaboration, and teamwork across all levels of the organization.
* You are consistent and accurate in providing detailed reporting and analysis of plans, accomplishments and forecasting.
What we offer:
* 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan; employee only
* Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
* Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
* 401(k) Plan with employer match
* Opportunities to lead and develop your team and create processes and structure
* Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
* Learning opportunities provided by LinkedIn Learning
* Ongoing professional development opportunities
* Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
* Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
We must distinguish ourselves. Our message needs to be tight, differentiated, impactful and customer-centric. Delivery of this to the market is what makes this such a crucial new role.
If you have a passion for helping organizations make an impact in their community and enjoy a big challenge, let’s have a conversation.
We have an aggressive timeframe and want to have the right teammate join ASAP. If you would like to be considered for an interview, please apply today!
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Reference #: 674726