Inside Sales Representative (Hybrid)
Vanco a U.S. market leader with over 40,000 clients in K-12 education, faith-based and non-profit markets is GROWING. We are adding to our industry leading Faith Sales Team that will be focused on growing our client base.
Who are we?
Vanco provides faith based organizations, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of industry leading software and payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Our Sales Culture:
We are a fast-paced rewarding sales team! We celebrate success and reward top performance with highly lucrative commission plans, uncapped commission potential to reward your success and when in the office TONS of snacks and team lunches. We LOVE to share our successes together! You will have the support and excitement of the organization behind you!
We pride ourselves with having a superior onboarding program. Our 3-week program is instructor lead and we assign our best reps to work with you as a mentor! We provide our entire sales team with top of the line technology that will enable you to be successful like Salesforce, SalesLoft and Hubspot. Our team is unique in how we deliver leads. Our Marketing Team is the best in any industry and delivers 80% of deals our team closes through marketing qualified leads!
Your role has several components:
· Achieve monthly and quarterly quota targets.
· Proactively and tenaciously contact prospects from our valuable MQLs in a timely manner.
· Utilize and become proficient daily in Saleforce and SalesLoft.
· Maintain a pipeline of new client opportunities.
· Enthusiastically demo our product suite following a simple playbook provided.
· Follow the sales and marketing approach and sales plays and provide feedback on what is working and what is not.
Our IDEAL candidate has:
· Passion about Vanco and the impact we make by serving those that are serving their community.
· Laser focus on deal quantity and quick acquisitions.
· Independent and solution driven.
· LOVES the thrill of a chase.
· An infectious positive attitude, even when things may not be going their way.
· Drive to be part of a high performing team that motivates them to want to set the bar even higher and challenges status quo.
Requirements for the position:
· 2+ years of relatable sales experience:
· Inside Sales, Retail Sales or comparable quota driven sales experience.
· Focused on candidates with maturity that demonstrate high potential.
· Tenure in current and previous roles.
· Proficient in software technology - email, managing a calendar, CRM knowledge a bonus.
· Comfortable having conversations on the phone, web video and over all public speaking.
· Characteristics include: Growth Mindset, Coachable, Passion for Community, Grit/Resilience and Ownership of Role.
If you have a passion for helping organizations make an impact in their community and on the world and enjoy a big challenge, let’s have a conversation.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.