Manager, Marketing Operations
Meet Vanco - We are a software company who provides businesses, faith-based organizations, nonprofits, and educational institutions a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits, and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Do you have a passion for uniting strategy, creativity, and measurement to drive business impact for a digitally driven marketing team? Marketing operations and marketing technology is critical to our growth as a business, and we are looking for an experienced candidate to take on a new leadership role at our fast-growing company that will touch 1 Billion this decade.
Vanco is excited to expand our Marketing team by adding a Manager of Marketing Operations to help us grow our business. This role can be based in either our Bloomington, MN office, our Atlanta, GA Office, or Remote within the U.S. This individual will be responsible for marketing operations, where she or he will own building, executing and support our tech stack roadmap and overseeing the team who builds in our marketing automation tools and technology, chiefly HubSpot.
As a Marketing team, we are passionate about getting the right people on the bus. We focus hiring for a combination of expertise and experience, growth mindset, work ethic and a commitment to fun - we have high standards for talented team-players who want to do great work together. We believe in open communications, speaking truthfully and respectfully, owning our challenges and our opportunities, and putting in the sometimes painful work to get the job done right. Vanco is passionate about delivering differentiated products and services through a company culture that treats clients, partners and each other with the highest level of integrity and respect.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing Marketing Technology Operations for a SaaS B2B organization, defining and building out our Marketing Tech strategy to take us to the next level in Demand Generation and Campaign Operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and execute the long-term Marketing Tech stack roadmap, defining processes and interactions with external systems for attribution modeling, predictive scoring, data enrichment, and external lead sources
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our performance channels
- Lead the Digital Campaign Operations team, including setup, build, measurement, and optimization
- Create a culture of relentless experimentation with different targeting, messaging, ad images and copy to strike the balance between scale and cost efficiency
- Drive development and implementation of consistent marketing processes, segmentation, analytics, reporting and technology to support and optimize demand generation
- Oversee key Marketing Ops systems (HubSpot, MailChimp, CallRail, Salesforce, Click360, Google Analytics, etc.) and vendor relationships, ensuring that they are integrated and aligned with overall Marketing goals
- Develop and optimize marketing attribution models, lead scoring, and nurture programs, to improve efficiency and conversion throughout the lead lifecycle
- Coordinate with Salesforce Operations to ensure data flows properly between HubSpot, Salesforce, and Snowflake; and leads are created and routed appropriately
- Work with Director of Analytics to support to establish and track pipeline and lead generation metrics, generating reports and dashboards to monitor and communicate results
- Lead a strong team, retain, and attract top talent, create or modify processes and build out a strong culture of data-driven marketing.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility in Marketing Operations, with a proven track record in process improvement, data analysis, and technology implementation/management
- 2+ years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- 3+ years of direct support of marketing automation tool (HubSpot, Marketo, MailChimp, etc.) with priority given to HubSpot knowledge and HubSpot admin experience and certifications.
- 3+ years of team leadership & people management experience
- A positive leader with the ability to build and develop a team, focused on skill development and continual process improvement.
- Willing to be a leader/doer
- Exceptional prioritization and organization skills alongside strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Job Reference #: 791782