Manager of Partner Operations
Vanco is growing... Are you?
We have an exciting, New opportunity to join our Strategic Partnership team as Manager of Partner Operations to help drive innovation and growth among our valued partners.
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries, serving those who enrich our communities. We enable online payments for more than 45,000 non-profits, churches, private childcare providers, K-12 schools, and community-based organizations. Our solutions make it possible to accept credit, debit, and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly, and easily, benefiting our clients and those they serve. Don’t just take our word for it, hear what our customers have to say, here, and here. The stories that these community organizations have about making a difference around them are incredible. You could be part of their story and help organizations that are trying to make a difference with our services.
Our Strategic Partnerships team’s mission is to deliver a best-in-class experience for partners and customers while creating and growing value for Vanco through partnerships that enhance, extend and/or accelerate our solutions and market position. Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day!
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
By joining Vanco, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team taking advantage of a changing market dynamic that is driving an increase in online payments:
- The changing landscape among our faith-based customers, with a dramatic shift to online worship and community-building, has made online giving to those organizations a necessity.
- Increased online and asynchronous learning in K-12 has elevated the need for more seamless communication. One way schools and districts can do that is enabling online payments across a wide variety of use cases, including food, field trips, events, before and after care, and much more.
- Existing solutions are not meeting the customer-first expectations with a modern user experience and custom reporting for providers.
From these trends, Vanco is positioned for success and wants team members that are ready to accept this challenge. The ideal candidate possesses the following in their DNA:
- They are passionate about Vanco and the impact we are making by serving those that are serving their community.
- Is a naturally curious person and wants to understand why.
- Has an infectious positive attitude, even when things may not be going their way.
- Being a part of a high-performing team motivates them to want to set the bar even higher.
Our technology leads the industry, and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco’s team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service. We attract top-level talent-and keep our valued employees happy-by providing a working environment that is productive, positive, and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence, and inspires growth.
The Manager of Partner Operations is responsible for all operational aspects of launching new and growing existing partnerships across our primary market verticals. This position will report to the Vice President, Strategic Partnerships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead all partner operations and partner enablement, including all operational aspects of the Strategic Partnerships team in support of exceeding established sales quota goals with key partnerships.
- Project-manage on-time delivery of new partner implementations.
- Provide pre/post-sale support of new partner sales activities.
- Support partner managers in project managing strategic growth initiatives with current partners.
- Support partner managers with reporting needs related to quarterly partner business reviews.
- Provide day-to-day oversight of Vanco’s Partner Program.
- Serve as liaison to sales/finance for partner reporting and modeling.
- Define and document processes for the department.
- Work closely with partner managers and internal stakeholders to ensure contractual fulfillment.
- Work closely with VP, Strategic Partnerships and other members of the team to achieve departmental goals.
- Serve as department liaison to Product Management to ensure internal alignment of priorities. Work closely with other departments on partner-related programs as needed.
- Ensure delivery of monthly sales reports.
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President, Strategic Partnerships.
Who You Are:
- You have your BA/BS in Business Administration or equivalent work experience. 5+ years of operational business experience desired.
- You are detail oriented with experience leading solution delivery across functions.
- Excellent data analytic skills.
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individual and team goals.
- Payment processing experience a plus.
- Proven results and strong desire to succeed.
- You show exceptional strategic thinking skills and the ability to establish standard processes and KPIs.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- You are comfortable using CRMs (Salesforce.com preferred), inbound marketing automation, dashboard, and reporting tools (including Microsoft Excel) and sales automation technologies.
- Project management certification desired and experience with project management tools such as Project, Monday.com, or Smartsheet a plus.
- Must be creative, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn, and have a desire to succeed.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with partners and co-workers.
- Limited travel may be required.
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and Compensation
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Reference #: 800322