Mobile App & Front End Developer
- - IT
- Bloomington, MN, USA
- Full Time
Mobile Application & Front End Developer
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We're able to attract top-level talent'and keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
We are seeking a React/React Native Developer to join our IT team. This position will be responsible for working within Vanco's product development team to develop and maintain our payment processing mobile and web applications. Vanco's diverse set of applications include iOS, Android, and web- based front ends, scripted (Python) and server based (Java) application tiers, and SQL (MySQL) databases. The position requires the candidate to support (bug fixes) and develop (enhance) our mobile application suite under the guidance of team leadership and management.
Role & Responsibilities
• Focus will be to fix, enhance, document and support Vanco's mobile applications
• Provide technical expertise on projects, working with team leaders and management
• Recognize and work within product deliverable timelines
• Work in a structured development environment that includes version control and agile development principles
• 4+ years of experience in front end application development
• 2+ years of experience in mobile application development
• 1+ years of experience with React Native
• iOS and Android native SDKs
• In depth experience with App Store deployment techniques
• Experience in large scale, database driven development environments
• Experience with testing frameworks such as Mocha and Jest
• Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities
• Functional understanding of software development principles
• Ability to apply technology solutions to business problems
• Must have strong multi-tasking capabilities and excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Nice to Have
• CI/CD experience with tools such as Jenkins or TravisCI
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 137743