- - Operations
- Bloomington, MN, USA
- Full Time
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We're able to attract top-level talent'and keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
The Position Summary
This position will be responsible for assisting with onboarding, underwriting, client maintenance and price management. The position requires a thorough understanding of all relevant card association rules and regulations, merchant agreement and pricing structure.
In addition to a broad understanding of payment processing a qualified candidate will have solid experience and knowledge in the intricacies of merchant fraud and the creation of policies to manage fraudulent attempts.
Role & Responsibilities
New Client Applications
• Process all incoming applications including clearing duplicate applications and ensuring all client questions are successfully resolved
• Adhere to processes and procedures ensuring best practices for client contract flow and resolution of requests
• Evaluate and research applications for data integrity
• Ensure incoming clients are suitable within Vanco's underwriting policies
• Navigate current application systems
• Reach out to applicants regarding missing or additional information regarding application
Pricing Plan management
• Ensure adherence to established policies set forth by Pricing Committee
• Research and solve pricing issues that arise
• Coordination and completion of third party integrated partner set up included but not limited to Wells Fargo for products such as Merchant Services
• Miscellaneous projects for partners or groups of clients
• Adhere to current boarding guides
• Research and resolve problems with account updates
• Validate and follow policies for banking changes
• Collaborate with multiple departments and resolve problems that arise
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or related field preferred
• 1+ years of Operations, Boarding, Risk and/or Underwriting experience
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Understand methods of research and inquiry & fact finding and information gathering
• Strong creative and problem-solving skills as well as experience in root cause analysis
• Demonstrate a solution based mindset
• Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft Office
• Self-managed and ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and deadlines
• Ability to work and interact with various departments
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 127019