Product Business Analyst; Child Care
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
· Clearly Care
· Own It
· Have Grit
Do you have a passion for innovative EdTech software? Are you excited about a high growth, fast-paced organization where you get to make an impact and continuously learn new things?
Vanco is growing and now offers child care, and after-school care software, powered by Smartcare to the private and K-12 Education markets and we have a new opening for a Product Business Analyst to join our Vanco Child Care Product Management team!
In this role, you will collaborate with and support our Product and Scrum Agile software development teams. You will help capture stakeholder needs, convert them into requirements, and support teams to deliver amazing product functionality.
We are looking for someone who has experience as a Product Business Analyst, is a self-starter, and a team player.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in partnership with product owners to obtain, translate, and document business requirements
- Utilize agile best practices to build requirements and stories that support the delivery of product solutions
- Assist with the refinement, grooming and prioritization of product and team backlogs
- Help with the coordination and facilitation of requirement review meetings with stakeholders and product teams
- Assist with the validation of product functionality and user acceptance testing
- Assist with the development and delivery of demos and documentation updates
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or related field / work experience
- You have 3+ years of Business Analyst experience including working with SaaS products
- Must have scrum agile experience (Scrum certification preferred)
- You have experience using Atlassian tools i.e. Jira and Confluence
- You are intelligent, analytical and take pride in the work you produce
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- You have solid organization skills and flexibility to handle a variety of time-sensitive tasks and projects
- You perform effectively as a team member, collaborate with different cross-functional teams and are able to work independently in the pursuit of company objectives
- You are able to travel on occasion to meet with customers in person at business activities and industry events
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Reference #: 803997