At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofit organizations and schools.
Vanco is building out a NEW payment platform, designing it from scratch in Azure, with newer technology to replace our legacy systems. This NEW payment platform will give our clients a better experience, expand our partner opportunities and reduce internal redundant processes. We are looking for an experienced product manager to help us drive development and adoption of our brand new payments platform and ensure our broad customer base of community organization have access to financial services that fit their unique needs.
Due to the importance of this project, we are looking to add a New Product Manager within our Payments and Financial Technologies team, you’ll be responsible for developing strategy and alignment, building relationships both internally and with external partners, continuous product discovery, and execution that ensures we deliver value for our customers and strong outcomes for the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with a cross-functional team to set quarterly objectives that move product and business strategy forward
- Aggregate data about the customer from all departments to build a 360 degree view of your users and buyers, and represent the voice of the customer in company meetings
- Use iteration and experimentation to validate assumptions and gain confidence in solutions
- Write business cases for investment and present to leadership for approval
- Write product requirement documents and one-pagers
- Be recognized as the expert on the product, the market, and the competition
- Build hypotheses, measure results, learn and adjust
- Evangelize the project internally and externally
Who you are:
- You have a background in eCommerce or fintech
- You are an experienced Product Manager who focuses on outcomes that deliver customer value and business results
- You have experience owning roadmaps and strategy
- You are customer-centric, passionate about product discovery and understanding the opportunity before jumping into solutions
- You’ve proven your ability to innovate, and develop tactical execution plans to drive success
- You are comfortable analyzing performance, research, financials and competitive data to drive strategic and tactical recommendations
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- You can effectively create a business case that can build consensus with senior leadership
- You are a proven leader who can motivate a team, build relationships, and create a framework for team success
- You have a high ability to navigate and collaborate with co-workers at all levels of the company
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan plus Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Opportunities to lead and develop processes and structure
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Reference #: 1183685