- - IT
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We're able to attract top-level talent'and keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
We are seeking a QA Engineer to join our IT organization. As a member of the Quality Assurance team, you will plan and coordinate all aspects of quality assurance activities and act as a subject matter expert for the Vanco Payment solutions suite of products. You will work closely with QA team members, developers and product owners to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
• Build and execute manual & automation smoke, feature, and regression tests
• Contribute to periodic status reports on testing activities
• Be an advocate of "quality-up-front" and support the QA team in achieving our Definition of Done
• Review product owner acceptance criteria and look for functional gaps
• Collaborate with other teams when needed to maximize our efficient use of automation
• Participate in production releases
• At least 4 years of software QA experience with emphasis automating front-end/API tests
• Experience with Selenium
• Experience with Jenkins or similar continuous integration systems
• Software programming knowledge
• Experience with Agile software development methodology, particularly Scrum and Kanban
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of database schemas and SQL queries
• Experience with payment processing and/or e-commerce applications
• Experience with performance and load testing and related tools
• Knowledge of web services tools Postman and SoapUI
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 142696