Sales Executive, Strategic Partnerships
Vanco is growing. Are you.....
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Strategic Partnership team to help drive innovation and growth among our valued partners. At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries, serving those who enrich our communities. We enable online payments for more than 45,000 non-profits, churches, private childcare providers, K-12 schools, and community-based organizations. Our solutions make it possible to accept credit, debit, and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly, and easily, benefiting our clients and those they serve. Don’t just take our word for it, hear what our customers have to say, here, and here. The stories that these community organizations have about making a difference around them are incredible. You could be part of their story and help organizations that are trying to make a difference with our services.
Our Strategic Partnerships team’s mission is to deliver a best-in-class experience for partners and customers while creating and growing value for Vanco through partnerships that enhance, extend and/or accelerate our solutions and market position. Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day: Clearly Care; Own It; Grow; Have Grit.
Joining Vanco, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team taking advantage of a changing market dynamic that is driving an increase in online payments:
- The changing landscape among our faith-based customers, with a dramatic shift to online worship and community-building, has made online giving to those organizations a necessity.
- Increased online and asynchronous learning in K-12 has elevated the need for more seamless communication. One way schools and districts can do that is enabling online payments across a wide variety of use cases, including food, field trips, events, before and after care, and much more.
- Existing solutions are not meeting the customer-first expectations with a modern user experience and custom reporting for providers.
From these trends, Vanco is positioned for success and wants team members that are ready to accept this challenge. The ideal candidate possesses the following in their DNA:
- They are passionate about Vanco and the impact we are making by serving those that are serving their community.
- Is a naturally curious person and wants to understand why.
- Has an infectious positive attitude, even when things may not be going their way.
- Being a part of a high-performing team motivates them to want to set the bar even higher.
Our technology leads the industry, and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco’s team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service. We attract top-level talent-and keep our valued employees happy-by providing a working environment that is productive, positive, and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence, and inspires growth.
We are a fast-paced rewarding sales team! We celebrate success and reward top performance with highly lucrative commission plans. The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying new partner and integration opportunities across all verticals. This position will report to the Vice President, Strategic Partnerships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meet and/or exceed partner sales quotas
- Prospect and qualify new partner leads across all Vanco solutions
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Track all activities in Salesforce
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales updates
- Conduct virtual and/or in-person sales meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver all presentations
- Leverage Vanco subject matter experts as needed in the sales process
- Coordinate with Partner team and other departments as needed to optimize the sales effort
- Respond to all sales leads within the required response time and work to solidify and close the sale
- Gain a full understanding of all solutions offered by Vanco
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President, Strategic Partnerships
Who You Are:
- You have your BA/BS in Business Administration or equivalent work experience. 5+ years of sales experience is desired
- You are detail oriented with a track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individual and team goals
- Payment processing experience a plus
- Proven results and strong desire to succeed
- You show exceptional strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- You are comfortable using CRMs (Salesforce.com preferred), inbound marketing automation, dashboard, and reporting tools (including Microsoft Excel) and sales automation technologies
- Must be creative, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn, and have a desire to succeed
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with partners and co-workers
- Travel may be required up to 25%
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Reference #: 800301