SDR (Sales Development Rep)
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits, and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
* Clearly Care
* Own It
* Have Grit
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will become an expert in selling our unique software as a solution (SaaS) product line to qualified leads within the specified segment. The focus for this role is on the Vanco Child Care solution (Smartcare). You’ll be responsible for managing the sale, start-to-close. Our fantastic Marketing team generates qualified leads (MQLs) to help aid your prospecting and ensure your pipeline success. You’ll develop relationships and perform product demonstrations for key decision-makers within your given market. This is a highly collaborative role in which you will sell alongside other Vanco Sales consultants to drive results. You will document customer contact in Salesforce and communicate with internal teams regarding customer onboarding.
This position must be willing to work Central/Mountain time hours.
Who you are:
* You have graduated high school, 2-4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience.
* Preferred for 2+ years’ experience with SaaS solutions; Child Care technology is an added benefit.
* You are proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
* You have demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse group of people.
* You display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* You feel comfortable making presentations both in-person and via web conferencing.
* You can manage details and organize projects and contacts throughout the entire sales cycle.
* You can travel up to 5% of the time for periodic tradeshow exhibits at industry conferences.
* You have access to a remote office location if you are not physically located near one of our spaces in Bloomington, MN, or Atlanta Ga.
What we offer:
* 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
* Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
* Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
* Paid days off to Volunteer
* 401(k) Plan with employer match
* Competitive benefits and pay
* Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
* Ongoing professional development opportunities
* Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.