- - IT
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We're able to attract top-level talent'and keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
We are looking for a capable Security Analyst, who enjoys detailed security work and is looking to extend their knowledge into compliance and risk management as well.
You will make things more secure by supporting the technical security infrastructure and investigations, identifying and documenting potential risks, coordinating and tracking remediation activities with the system and/or business owners. Qualified candidates will have a background in security, networking and systems administration.
- Provide technical engineering support to the Security Engineer
- Troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Assist in defining, implementation and maintenance of information security standards, policies and procedures.
- Completing Vendor Risk Assessment questionnaires. Communicating and coordinating with external customers for the purposes of vendor risk assessments.
- Work closely with business units to identify security requirements, using methods that include risk and business impact assessments
- Assist in the development and implementation of measurable security metrics for projects and operations
- Capability to hunt threats based on threat intelligence and limited direction
- Manage the vulnerability management platform's scans and reports
- Assist in the development and delivery of organizational security awareness training
- Assist in the organizational PCI DSS and SOC 1 assessments
- Assist with organizational IT risk assessments
- Prepare process documents and create various technical diagrams
- Assist with policy creation, review and maintenance
- Participate in the security incident response process
- Assist with the development of IT audit control testing methods
- Participate in an ongoing 24/7 on-call rotation
- 3-5 years of information technology experience with 2-3 years of technical security experience
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Ability to demonstrate a general knowledge of information security concepts (malware, virus, threats, confidentiality)
- Technical knowledge of technical aspects of information security including:
- Vulnerability Management
- Content filtering
- Network and device hardening
- Packet inspection
- Experience with security assessment tools (NMAP, Nessus, Metasploit)
- Desirable knowledge of security best practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 and NIST Cyber Security Frameworks
- Familiarity with the CIS controls
- Ability to provide support in resolving IT security or related product issues as required.
- The ability to interpret technical needs and provide thorough and complete support.
- Effective communications, interpersonal, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, keen attention to detail, and efficient.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Security +
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 144132