Senior HR Coordinator
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Senior HR Coordinator
Are you a passionate HR professional that thrives on supporting and connecting with people? Are you excited about a high growth, fast-paced organization?
Vanco is looking for a motivated Senior HR Coordinator to join our Human Resources team.
In this role, you will be key in executing daily HR functions including the end-to-end process of our employee life cycle, administering our benefit and leave programs, and maintaining and optimizing our HRIS all while providing strong and caring day-to-day support to our employees.
We are looking for someone who has at least two years of progressive Human Resources experience, is highly organized with strong ability to prioritize and attention to detail, and that is ready to continue to learn and grow.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a point of contact for employees to answer and provide support across the organization on HR-related questions and initiatives.
- Coordinate and execute on the end-to-end employee life cycle process including onboarding, transferring, & offboarding of employees in the organization. Conduct new hire orientations and exit interviews as needed. Identify ways to increase efficiency in existing processes and create new processes.
- Provide ongoing management of our HRIS and continue to optimize the use of the system. Manage employee data by entering and organizing it within the system, processing employee changes and people-related transactions, and generating reports. Support the payroll process through ensuring accurate data and providing change details.
- Administer benefits and leave of absence programs. Provide education to employees, communicate with vendors and complete monthly billing activities. Support annual open enrollment processes including system set-up.
- Support HR programs and process through completing verifications of employment, unemployment claims, compliance reporting, and other compliance or regulation needs.
- Maintain employee and HR files to ensure data is kept in an organized manner and easily accessible to the team.
- Execute and deliver on internal process improvement to help drive effectiveness and efficiencies for the HR team.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2 years of progressive Human Resources experience ideally in a fast-paced, rapid growth organization.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business or related field preferred
- You have experience and strong knowledge of HR processes, benefits administration, and compliance.
- You have experience with HRIS, preferably Paylocity.
- You are a self-starter, detail-oriented person willing to dive in and execute on tasks.
- You have a strong ability to prioritize, orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are effective in your communication with the ability to adjust to fit the audience and the message, and able to provide timely and helpful information to employees across the organization.
- You operate with optimal discretion and sense of confidentiality, serving as a trusted colleague to employees.
What we offer:
- While this role will be based from our Bloomington, MN office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.