Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
Who Is Vanco?
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits, schools and child care programs. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
· Clearly Care
· Own It
· Have Grit
Do you have a passion for uniting technology, strategy, creativity, and measurement to drive business impact for a digitally driven marketing team? Digital marketing is critical to our customer and buyer journey across all of our software platforms, and we are looking for an experienced candidate to take on a new leadership role at our fast-growing company that will touch 1 billion lives by 2030.
Vanco is excited to expand our Marketing team by adding a Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist to help us grow our business within the communities we serve.
As a Marketing team, we are passionate about getting the right people on the bus. We focus on hiring for a combination of expertise and experience, growth mindset, work ethic and a commitment to serving on a team - we have high standards for talented team-players who want to do great work together. We believe in open communications, speaking truthfully and respectfully, owning our challenges and our opportunities, and putting in the work to get the job done right. Vanco is passionate about delivering differentiated products and services to our customers through a company culture that treats our clients, partners and each other with the highest level of integrity and respect.
What you’ll be doing:
* Creating and managing emails, landing pages, custom forms, webinar registration, event registration, campaigns and other assets within the marketing automation system. (HubSpot) within the Marketing Team’s 2 week Sprint Agile framework
* Planning and executing Digital team workstreams in the 2 week Sprint Agile framework. Assisting the team in planning work, forecasting capacity and managing ad-hoc requests.
* Assisting Digital team members with removing blocks and progressing workstreams on a day to day basis.
* Building lists for marketing activities that allow segmentation by market, industry, funnel status, and other criteria to meet business needs.
* Engaging with Marketing team members and other GTM stakeholders, using your digital marketing expertise to bring campaigns and projects to life
Who you are:
* You have 2 to 3 years of experience with email marketing, CRM systems, and/or marketing automation. HubSpot experience a big plus but not required
* You have a BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
* You have experience managing multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
* You are a self-starter who embraces challenge and is looking to develop leadership skills
* You are driven by testing, measuring, demonstrating results
* You are innately curious and have a growth mindset
* You have strong Microsoft Office skills, bonus points if you dream in Excel