Sr. UI/UX Developer
- - IT
- Bloomington, MN, USA
- Full Time
Sr UI/UX Developer
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients' specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve.
Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco's team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We're able to attract top-level talent'and keep our valued employees happy'by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we're dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
We are seeking a Sr UI/UX Developer to join our IT team. This position will be responsible for leading our product development efforts in the areas of web-based user interfaces and experiences. As a lead resource, the ideal candidate will establish technologies and processes that enhance or replace existing components as well as lead and mentor development teams through the development life cycle.
Role & Responsibilities
- Focus will be to investigate, recommend and develop best practice, leading edge solutions while maintaining realistic product roadmap expectations
- Provide technical expertise on projects, mentoring less experienced developers
- Research and development of new and emerging UI/UX components
- Recognize and work within product deliverable timelines
- Provide vision, enable innovation and leverage trends that can create business value consistent with the firm's requirements and expectations
- Must be able to work closely with other Vanco team members
- 5+ years of experience in web-based UI/UX development
- Experience in multiple web-based UI/UX technologies such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, CSS or other similar tools
- Experience in large scale, web-based database driven development environments
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem resolution
- Persuasive, professional communication style. Capable of communicating complex, technical topics to a wide variety of audiences.
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities
- Functional understanding of software development principles
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems
- Must have strong multi-tasking capabilities and excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in payment processing systems or e-commerce
- Team leadership or management experience
- Proven track record of product progression in a rapidly evolving landscape
- Basic graphic design skills and experience with tools such as Photoshop
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 133966