Technical Operations Analyst
At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
* Clearly Care
* Own It
* Have Grit
Due to our growth, Vanco is looking for a Technical Operations Analyst to join the Payments Platform team. The Payments team builds web applications, web services and APIs that are used by the Vanco Product Portfolio as well as by external partners. In this role, you would join our collaborative and innovative development team that supports our critical payment processing platform.
The Technical Operations Analyst provides an advanced level of technical support for our payments customers and partners. As a TechOps analyst, you will be working closely with both our Client Services and Product Development teams to resolve technical issues.
The Technical Operations Analyst is a technical expert, working across functional areas to provide operational excellence for our Payments Platform. You will provide second tier support while researching new technical issues, documenting solutions, reporting defects, communicating to stakeholders, and leading incident management response.
What you’ll be doing:
- Triage product support tickets in a timely manner from our Client Services team
- Provide and document workarounds for reported defects
- Submit defects to the next tier of support
- Provide clear and concise communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with business partners to troubleshoot integrations
- Lead Incident Management responses and postmortems for severe production incidents
- Create documentation and knowledge bases on supported products
- Participate in Operational Readiness planning and execution
- Participate in a production on call schedule
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Who you are:
- 3+ years in a Client Services or Technical Support role
- Experience with SQL or MySQL database languages including writing and executing SQL queries
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with support management tools like Jira Service Desk or ZenDesk
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools like, Application Insights, Site24x7, Pingdom, Datadog, Honeycomb, etc
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and act with urgency in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Reference #: 1380400